Counselling search platforms;
If you’re going through a tough time, contact us free. We won't judge you or tell you what to do. We are here to listen so you don't have to face it alone.
Mindfulness and other Apps;
Get support and find out about local services
· Mind in Brighton & Hove gives advice and information about mental health, including where to find support for yourself or someone you’re concerned about and a comprehensive local directory
· Rethink has mental health information and advice
· Big White Wall offers information and advice as well as online support
· The Mental Health Foundation is the UK's leading mental health research, policy and service improvement charity
· Time to Change is England's biggest programme to challenge mental health stigma and discrimination
· SANE offers help and mental health information
· The My Life provides a wide range of information about health and social care issues
· NHS choices offers information on many health related issues, including mental health and wellbeing
· Our mental health and wellbeing strategy brings together the work of the council and the Clinical Commissioning Group. It covers all ages and the ranges from prevention to treatment
· Get active in Brighton & Hove – discover local, free or low cost activities (including led walks, dance, exercise classes and sport sessions) supported by Brighton & Hove City Council. All sessions are suitable for beginners.
· It’s Local Actually lists activities open to anyone in the city, by type; it will let you search within a given distance of your location.
· Action for Happiness are a local group who meet to take action to increase happiness in Brighton